Saturday, December 22, 2007

THE ELUSIVE ONE...


Christmas is elusive….

Christmas is a time when illusions come into reality. An enchanting time not only for children but for the hopeful…a time to forgive even the unforgiven…a time of courage even for the cowardice. For this nothing can go wrong during his season.

It is a time not to curl your mouth down but to curl it up…to let go of the clench fist but into an open palm… to show affection rather than hate or disgust.

It is not only a time to give and receive presents…or put and appreciate a mistletoe and a Christmas tree in each of our homes…or a get together with relatives and friends.

Wherein strict rules are relaxed and exceptions are made to laws. To heal all wounds that need to mend…to loosen up. To remove all anxieties and worries not only of your own but of the whole world. To be the little boy or the little girl that we once used to be.

Throwing away the bygones that has been haunting us like ghost in the painful and bitter past, so as to put a space within ourselves for new pleasant and wonderful things…experiences and people that would want to knock our door for the coming new year...

When everyone has the urge to reinvent themselves from who they were to who they really are.


It is to seize every moment even if the season is so fast just like a blink of an eye. For the memories may never come back…the laughter may never be heard…the moment may never be still as pictures for us to remember….but rather a void recollection of “BUTs”,
“WHAT Ifs’”,” SHOULD'VEs”,” COULD'VEs’”…and they’ll all be water under the bridge.

We would never really understand its elusiveness that drives almost everyone to all of this, but then again this season serves not only a purpose to do something once a year but for life…

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU….

And I think this is the perfect season to tell someone your Christmas message and….
ALL OF YOU ARE FREE TO WRITE YOUR CHRISTMAS MESSAGE ON THIS ENTRY TO WHOM EVER YOU MIGHT WANT TO GIVE ONE…PLEASE FEEL FREE…

7 comments:

My World said...

Excellent, I want to give this message to you... for writing it...

I'm glad you enjoyed my family....

William

I am said...

Merry Christmas and a great year ahead to you too..best wishes..

- I AM (Logan, UT)

truewonder said...

Love is forever...

paintblack said...

Merry Christmas.
At this address there is more to see:
http://www.savoielaurent.com/carnets/index.html.
I adore the small rider on the left of your page.
au revoir

Lorêny Portugal said...

I love this Nat King Cole's song and I want to wish you...

I wish you love

I wish you bluebirds in the spring
To give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss, but more than this
I wish you love
And in July a lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health
But more than wealth
I wish you love

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never be
So with my best
My very best
I set you free

I wish you shelter from the storm
A cozy fire to keep you warm
But most of all when snowflakes fall
I wish you love
But most of all when snowflakes fall
I wish you love

Take a beautiful and amazing Christmas Day, my Dear Piercing...

Kisses from Brazil!

Lorene

Lorêny Portugal said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/61934173/04_I_Wish_You_Love__Live_.mp3

Make download of this song... It's beautiful song... with love,
Lorene

Lorêny Portugal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.