Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Laços




When you lost someone …you get to be confused ...disoriented…lost…biter…angry with the world.

FACT OF LIFE::
There are different ties we have for each and every person who comes in our lives…we have our family…our special someone….we have our friends, some are our good friends some are just our friends …we have our acquaintances….and in these relationships we have with them there are different kinds of ties or connection…..

Thus in the lines of the boy there are those:
FIRM ONES:

THE HARD ONES THAT ARE HARDER TO DO AND UNDO

BUT WHEN ARE DONE AND AFTER WORDS UNDONE CAN BE PROUD OF
THEMSELVES AND SAY WITH BELIEF “I WAS A GREAT BOW…”

These I think are the ties we make with the people who are special to us. These kinds of ties are those which are not easily cut by absence …length of neither time…nor distance.

For me the best line in the dialogue that had gotten into me was:

THAT IS SILLINESS TO CRY FOR TIES THAT SEEM TO BE UNDONE, BUT ARE STILL FIRM.

SOME TIES ARE STUBBORN. SOMETIMES YOU THINK “PUF THEY GO!” BUT THEY ARE STILL HERE. JUST LIKE SOME KINDS OF LOVE.

The Physical absence like for example death or distance of some people in our lives… who we have such firm ties does not define our connection with them or their true existence in our lives. For if we believe that physical presence is the only way to define our connections or our ties then we have a shallow meaning of them. And we be forever lost in the belief that they have been gone.

What defines how firm and stubborn our ties then? It is in the process of making the ties which defines them. Simply put… it is on the effort…their effort… the memories you have made with these persons that made the tie between you and not with the things that happen after you establish the tie. Once a firm tie is made it remains stubborn to untie.

Some ties are loose and so when the tie is undone then it is gone with their absence. For if a loose tie is made then it can easily be untied. These are those we have for people who come and go in our lives that do not actually leave a space within our hearts. They may leave an impression but that’s just it …impression may come and go …it may be forgotten.

For me in my life I have tied only few bows but usually I make firm ties. I make it a point that it will be a proud tie. How about you? How many bow have you tied? How do you like them tied?

2 comments:

My World said...

Thank you for visit and your comment.

You have a very interesting blog,
I will be back.

Happy Holidays...

Peace,

William........ :)

I am said...

I usually always tie a tight knot..no casual knots..except this ONE different, unusual, yet memorable where I gave it the freedom to be or not to be !