Thursday, December 20, 2007

re·gres·sion (rĭ-grěsh'ən)




It was better then when little and helpless …
inside a dark poach …

Instead of the blinding light
t’was a tranquil darkness

Instead of akwardness
in a comforting position….where knees are curled…
….. hands embraced the body

Instead of noise
….a constant wave…
… heart beat that overcomes the silence
and after A

TUNNEL PASSED

Instead of beasts and vampires
A loving woman …
being snuggled…loved cared

…..nothing to worry about ….

When
just a soft cry but proudly …

… all needs are given and met ….

and then put in a hush…

now i am not …

just want to be back there…. nowhere else




Technorati Profile

6 comments:

How do we know said...

this is cho chweet!! (i have a 3 month old baby and while reading it, i wondered if he will identify with it. i think He will)

paintblack said...

merci pour le commentaire sur le blog à bientôt...

I am said...

waaaao this is so nice.

My World said...

Hello, I'm back, I wanted you too meet my lawyer and his family....

Vinnie Boombonce,.... no pundt intended..

This is my Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings and best Wishes for the New Year.. Photo for all my visitors and soon to be my best friends.... lol....

Peace,

William.... :)

atomicvelvetsigh said...

so i see you are an artist and poet as well..

thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog today. im adding your link to my sidebar so i could visit here anytime too. btw i voted on your poll..

Piercing The Veil said...

@ atom tnx for adding me up ...

and thnx for the comment ...no problem for comments your blog deserved it