Friday, January 25, 2008

OLD NEW YORK



Old New York (Members’ Choice Album 10/12/07)

Is it the past .... is it the present .... is it the future
When



Chill of the breeze but no white

How cold



walks … stares … listens

What




Granduer … street trash

Black or white

Or the ROGIVIB

Where do you belong?





Sirens sounds

Her voice

Is it silence or noise?







Wet grounds … dry breath

Where do we stand?





Floating or Fleeting

Stand firm or with crutches




Straights and circles

Exits …entrances

One cigarette pls.

Ma’am/ Sir show me your ID

Are you the legit to smoke cigs?




Old friends … New Ones

Stone …. Sponges

Will you stay or will you go?



Everyday … All the time

The black robes walking

The echoes of the tunnels

The yellows moving


Spinning around her sky

Sea stays

The book on her hand

The flame on raising on the other

the stare in million miles


In the middle of Atlantic

Where she stand

She will remain


....




Copyright Symbol 2006
jbaltazar.

7 comments:

Shep said...

Let me know if you'd like to join idream of cliff-a-go-go dream blog - send me yr email and I'll add ya!

Piercing The Veil said...

WHERE WILL I PUT IT SHEP? TNX FOR VISITING I ENJOYED YOUR BLOG THE LAST TIME ...

atomicvelvetsigh said...

hmm new york.. the beauty and passion shows here.. and how you describe it.. seems not far from a manila scene to me.. (ok, tho except for the atlantic)

thanks for the visit today..

Sarah said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving that lovely comment. I am going to enjoy being here I can tell! :)

Piercing The Veil said...

@atomic yeap is not different from there ... me manila bay naman kahit walang atlantic ... mabaho nga lang heheheh at walang liberty nakahawak sa torch at libro me rizal naman sa lunta nga lng ... good day atomic ikamusta mo na lang ako diyan

@ sarah tnx for dropping by it's my pleasure to read your posts ... sure just come in and drop by for the reads good day

paintblack said...

il y a des choses merveilleuses dans ces documents, il y a aussi et surtout des fantômes, des foules de fantômes. Je pense "à la recherche du temps perdus" de PROUST que j'aime par dessus tout.
La photo (des gens sur la glace?)me fais penser à BRUEGEL peintre du 16° siècle...
J'aime l'Art de la référence...
merci pour cet instant.
au revoir

Piercing The Veil said...

@ paint ... actually it is all about new york things which are happening.. things you see ... i have actually had a post of the modern one in my older post ... i decided to post this old slides ... but al in all still new york is new york be it the past ... present or future same same ... men in black ... busy subways in the tunnel ... and yellow taxi cab moving

gud evening